DAILY ACTIVITY (ENGLISH VERSION)

DAILY ACTIVITY



Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh
 
    Hello guys. today is my 3rd day in my practice week. And already 3 days I  post my blog with my daily activity, do not be bored to see my blog guys, because I like post like this to my blog, i always continue my daily activity during my practice week. ohhyaps, I now are studying at poltekpar makassar. So, in the poltekpar there are 2 weeks rotation: practice week and theory week, I post my daily activity only in practice week, because my blog topic is culinary, and I am very happy to discuss about culinary and never ending when we talk about culinary.
    Well, this morning I wake up on heavy rain condition. I think, the rain is shortly, after a long time, the rain didn't stop. At 6:45  I was go to the campuss, and I know I will late. Arrived on campus at 07.15 and see that senior was on the campus. Immediately I get ready to go into the kitchen, using apron, blanc savoir, and neck tie. We started one line in the kitchen because the rain didn't stop. Then, we pray and listen to the senior directing for the preparation for today, where today we prepare for english breakfast. Some were prepared yesterday like muffins and english muffins already made on yesterday. So we complete all on today.
    We were divided to 2 group for today by chef ical because chef dino was late come. so, chef ical take over us. So I in groups 2, there are preparing breakfast ingredients for tomorrow and there are preparing dishes that will be served to the restaurant. My group is preparing the ingredients for tomorrow where the menu is Indonesian breakfast. I prepare ayam taliwang for tomorrow. I take the chicken from the freezer then I thawing for easy to cutting. Next, I prepared a sauce that would be used as a sauce to marinate the chicken. After we thawing the chicken, I cut into 4 parts and then I marinade with sauce that have been to prepared, we get get 20 pieces of chicken because we use 5 chicken breakfast tomorrow. 
    After everything is all right. We are oneline back and get directions by chef dino to prepare breads for tomorrow. My group gets the job to making danish and croissants. at 14.00 we started to make croissants and danish as usual. Then at 15.30 we were called to gather and see how to cook fried rice on wok stove by chef dino. After that, I finished the croissant and danish dough. When the dough has been stored in the freezer, we immediately do the general cleaning, so that everything is finished fastly and we quickly go home. finally at 18:20 we were oneline and we prayed to go home. and the end of my kitchen activity on this day, waiting for updates on tomorrow guys. see you.
cut beef and chicken

sauce ingredients of ayam taliwang

showing fried rice

 
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer