DAILY ACTIVITY (ENGLISH VERSION)

DAILY ACIVITY


Assalamualikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

     Hello guys, back again on my blog, today I wanna tell you about what I doing at the kitchen, first I came to the kitchen at 07.18. Yapss, I'm late again, because this morning it was big rain than yesterday. The practice started at 07.30, but before that, we take out the meat and frozen stock for make porridge, satay, fried noodles and fried rice. Like normally, our seniors checked the attendance list. After that, we prepared the dough and danish and croissant that we have prepared yesterday and only we bake today. And then, we prepare the ingredients to make fried rice and fried noodles. At 8:30, I bake a danish and a croissant.
    After the danish and croissants was baked, I am ready to make fried noodles while I looking my friend (agung) making a fried rice. At 09:45 the restaurant has been opened, the food we have made we bring to the restaurant. Like normally, we were asked to explain in the restaurant to the guests who came at the restaurant. Today Indonesian breakfast and set up buffet, I started offering and explaining what menu we prepared. After complete at the restaurant, I went back to the kitchen and clean all the work areas after we use. And then, chef ical call and asked me to help him to grill the shrimp for tourist who visiting my campus. Poltekpar makassar is often visited by tourist because Poltekpar is a tourism education institution, usually they come, to establish cooperation to our campus or even to share knowledge to us.
    After all is done, we can taste our dishes, we are very happy at this time. Because we can judge because we can know how the delicious our dish has made. and we can see where the weakness of the dish we made. At 13:45 we were oneline back to listen to the directions from the senior who would divide our task for the general cleaning this afternoon. Because tomorrow is a holiday that on Friday, which is Friday is the day for our big general cleaning. So, the general cleaning on Friday move to today. When all have got the job, our seniors have to start work. I got the job for cleaning the butcher area. I started working and cleaning from the top to the bottom . After everything is over, I take a break and wait for friends to complete all of their work. That's my activities in the kitchen for today, today is easy than yesterday. Because, today is the last day we practice in Kitchen for this week so there is nothing else to be prepared for the next day. Thank you for always visiting my blog guys. see you.
making fried noodle
fried noodle

ingridients of fried noodle

beef satay
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer