DAILY ACTIVITY (ENGLISH VERSION)

DAILY ACTIVITY



Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

   After last two days we passed with many experience, continue from activities in my kitchen this week on the 3rd day start from listening direction from chef ical. There are many things we discuss from chef ical start from blog to direction to complete the dishes that will be served for the restaurant. Before we continue the preparation dish yesterday, we explained to our senior and friends of making the dish. At the time my group was explaining about making choux a la creme, from my group I to be representative to explain our grup dish.
   Next, we go back to each section. At 09.00 chef dino arrive at kitchen, then complete the lack on our preparation for choux ala cream that I have prepared, today we just fill the cream to the choux. For the filling we use two cream, cream custard and frosting cream. However, the frosting cream that we has prepared is not enough, because the choux is pretty much. So, we pending the filling process, then I immediately make the frosting cream.
   At 12:00 the restaurant is opened, because our section is dessert which the dessert we serve at the end. So, I came out of the pastry kitchen and then looking for the other section need help. Evidently, the main corse section is difficult to complete their order. and then, I go to the maincorse section to help fry the fillet snapper, so the other member can complete another task. After I help other section, I go back to my section and waiting for the dessert order, we can complete the dessert dish easily because dessert are ready before the order arrive at the pastry kitchen. At 13:00 the restaurant  are closed and immediately we clean our work area and for the next we preparing the ingredients that will be use for tomorrow. The ingredients has we prepared, the senior give oportunity to eat and after that, we clean the kitchen. At 18:00 the cleaning was done and we were one line to go home. Today is a pretty good teamwork, hopefully for the next can be better than today. keep waiting for last story of this week, I will post the story on tomorrow. see you.

choux ala creme

chiken brine process

the preparation for tomorrow

mrinating chicken process
 

Komentar

Postingan Populer