DAILY ACTIVITY (ENGLISH VERSION)

DAILY ACTIVITY


assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

   Hollaa guyss, back to the kitchen nightmares again and again, continue my activities in the kitchen today. On this day, Tuesday we still learn the table d'hote menu which will we serve today and has we prepared yesterday. This morning I arrived at 7:45 am and we started our activities at 08.00 and immediately oneline, then we were absent by the supervisor nd checking utensil  that we must bring every we practical and checking grooming. Next we save our bag in locker then return one line. After that, we prayed and listened to the senior direction because chef dino not yet arrive at kitchen and we review what we do yesterday and what we will prepare now.  
   Next westand by on each section to prepare the dish to be served. I take the chicken that has marinated and prepare the water that will be use. after everything is ready, I put water and chicken into sous vide machine then set temperature and time which have been requested by chef dino. While waiting for a chicken that is in sous vide, I prepare a crouton that will be the contents of the salad on the appetizer that I made. First, I made a mixture of butter, garlic, and shallot. Garlic and shallot in chop then mixed into butter. After that, I give the mixture to the french bread that I had slice yesterday. After all the Bread had been give a mixture of butter, garlic and shallot, I immediately bake the bread until the texture on the bread was crispy and browning. Next, i put out the chicken from sous vide and I saute until cooked. At 11.00 the dino chef showed to us the plating standards we must follow to plating the appetizer. As usual, before the restaurant is opened every section must to explain what the dishes will be served to the restaurant. after in the restaurant, I explain again the dishes  to chef ical.
   After all the dishes has been explained, my section started to plating the appetizer dish because the dish on my section was an appetizer, so it was practically my group dish to be served first. At 12.00 the restaurant opened, one by one the orders start coming, the orders we received 20 must quickly to served. Fortunately, some of us have plating first, now we just giving the croutants and garnish it must be complete. At 13.00 the restaurant closes, we immediately clean up the work area that we have used. after that we back to one line, and chef dino give directions to us about what should be in prepare today for the menu that will be served tomorrow. My group for this time makes a dessert and a side dish. Dessert for tomorrow menu is choux ala creme and the side dish is hard roll. After being invited to work without thinking long time, I immediately make hard roll dough because when we make a hard roll we take many time for proofing process and baking. My group friends have prepared custard creme which will be filling on choux. At 17.30 choux and hard roll has finished, then I wrap it all and help friends general cleaning because the bread that I prepare take long time at the bake so I finish first my choux and hard roll, then I general cleaning. After the kitchen is clean, we are one line back and go home. Yaps so my activities in the kitchen for today, tiring, but we must spirit gengs, see you tomorrow.

sous vide process

the crouton

plating of chicken salad hawaian

the dish

choux

Komentar

Postingan Populer