Daily Activity 4th day 5th week

Daily Activity


Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi Wabaraktuh

    Holla Whut's Poppin guys!!! Back again on my blog, the blog that you can get many kitchen story and culinary knowledge, so please take a good things on this blog and please throw away a bad things when you get on my blog. On this 4th day, yaps we jump to 4th day because on wednesday is public holiday so we don't product on that day. On 4th day, the menu that we will serve is same like before but the team that handle each section are changing.
   My team are get a butcher section, so all the preparation start from my team and my team will distribute the meat, chicken and fish to each section are needed. After all the preparation are finished, every member of my team go to other section to help them. For me, i like to going pastry section to help them. After the pastry section are well prepared, i going to main kitchen to help the main dish section, because on this section are very busy.
   After close order, we are going to cleaning work area and take a rest. After that, we going to eating together. For the menu staff meal today is special because the menu is konro. After all are finished eating, directly we going to do a general cleaning because mr. ical want us to completing kitchen activity untill general cleaning on 15.00 so we do it so fast. After that, we briefing and go home. That's all my daily activity on this thursday, keep waiting for the next update. thank you.








Komentar

Postingan Populer