Daily Activity 2nd day 5th week

Daily Activity




Assalamualaikum Warahmatullahi wabarokatuh

   Hello whut's poppin guys, I'm back again for sharing my daily activity on the kitchen and culinary experience. So, please take many culinary knowledge or kitchen experience that I share to all of you, and please throw away the bad things when you get on my blog. So on this 2nd day we will serve the ala carte menu that have prepared on yesterday. And my team are prepare the dessert menu like Sachertorte, Milk rice pudding and bubuh injin.

   Start at 08.00 mr. ical opening my class and going to ask the preparation, after that we going to completing the preparation. On my team, we start to make bubuh injin, And the others going to prepare milk rice pudding like cutting the pudding and make a garnish. While my friend prepare the both of a dessert, I going to preparation chocolate glaze for sachertorte. After I glaze the cake, directly I cutting the sacertorte.

   When open order I expect the rice pudding is the best seller, because I already have idea for platting that dish. But in fact, the sachertorte is the best seller, but I get a good comment from mr. Ical about my plating concept with rice pudding like my expectation. I'm very happy to make a beautiful dish and get a positive comment from other people. After we close order, we are going to gnenral cleaning and then we go home. So, That's my daily activity for today stay tune for the next content, see you guys.

Komentar

Postingan Populer