DAILY ACTIVITY (ON THE JOB TRAINING) 23RD & 24TH WEEK

DAILY ACTIVITY


ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKTUH

marriott VVIP chocolate praline
   HEYYHOO GENGS!!! NOW!!! I will tell you my kitchen story on last two week i internship at the westin jakarta. Yapss this is my last two weeks, because after this i will back to makassar and continue my study at my lovely campus And i will start a busiest campus life. So i must be prepare again my campus uniform, practical utensil and others. And this last two week we have many event also in banquet.
new afternoon tea
   Normally, i incharge on banquet and amenities team, and this week amenities is very busy we will prepare VVIP amenities for executive marriot team. And we must prepare special chocolate praline for them and also fruit tartlet based on name of marriot member like example : FRAGS (FRAMBOISE, APPLE, GRAPE and STRAWBERRY). Other then that we must carefully to prepare this dish, because they is important person.
   Other marriot amenities, we must prepare new afternoon tea item for Daily Treats cake shop at level 52nd, on this new item we have prepare local sweets like onde onde, because we must conserve local food, why we must conserve local food? the answer is for introduce local food to guest that he come from other country, why we know and we conserve they dish and our local dish we dont know and we not conserve, preciesly our local dish very delicious and we have many local dish start from sabang untill merauke and we must proud of that.
   So, this is my activity on last two week, i hope my daily activity will be usefull for you and from my daily activity on last 6 month can give a idea of the real kitchen life. Thank you for still visiting my blog, and keep waiting for the next update for a new kitchen story guys.


cantik manis
talam ubi


putu ayu
lemper


lapis sagu
onde onde







Komentar

Postingan Populer