SOMETHING INTEREST (PASTRY DEPARTMENT OUTING)

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH


   HOLLA WHUTS POPPIN PEOPLE!!! I back for sharing my something interest while i training on The Westin Jakarta. On this time, i would like to share when i go to Ancol for outing pastry department. This outing aims to farewell party for all trainee that has compeleted the training on pastry departement untill 6 month.
   Actually, me, agung and jaka almost can't to follow this event because untill 18.00pm my document that must signing by HR manager not yet to signing. So, i say to my staff that i can't go to this event. But my staff say "when you not attending on this event, who will farewell, keep calm i will wait you untill your document all compeleted my bro, keep calm!!". Immediately, i was touched to hear that, this is the real team, this is the compactness. And then we start go to ancol at 19.00 pm.
   Eventhough fairly simple, but we can feel and enjoy the compactness and toghetherness with each other on my best team ever. I would like to say big Thanks for pastry team the westin jakarta for give me many experience, many knowledge and happiness while i trainee with you all, and i would like to say sorry when i have a mistake while i work with you guyss, love you team!!!


Komentar

Postingan Populer