DAILY ACTIVITY (ON THE JOB TRAINING) 17TH & 18TH WEEK

DAILY ACTIVITY


ASSALAMUALAIKUM WARAHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUH

   HOLLA FELLASS!!! Welcome back on my blog on 17th and 18th week i will tell you many stories about me on kitchen pastry The Westin jakarta. On 17th week is my last week on production team because for the next week which is 18th week i will back on banquet and ammenities team. Yaps, that my last team before i move to the production team and now i back again to that team. actually i still reluctant to back on ammenities team. Because i was comfort and enjoy on production team. But we have drawing about new team and i get the ammenities again. But no problem guys, we must be a professional.
Birthday cake
   On my 18th week i back to doing the amenities again, prepare cake for banquet, deliver cake to the meeting room, untill set up the cake on wedding event or lunch/dinner event. On my freetime, i help buffet team like do a martabak batter, choco lava batter, and completing assorted sauce. There are different in the current job list with the past, now i no longer make a shooter because the shooter was changed with assorted traditional dessert "jajanan pasar".
Lupis
Lapis sagu
   Actually, i don't have a basic with traditional dessert. And that's my second reason why i don't want move to morning team. But i think, why do i stay away from the shortcomings that i have? will i continue to stay away from my shortcomings? if i always stay away, i can't develop my pastiries skill. On my first day do a traditional dessert, i just make 3 item from 12 item that we must make every day, and the item that i make are the easiest item. I passed my every single day with make a jajanan pasar which i have been away from. And now i know how to make all the traditional dessert which is here. Now i starting to feel comfortable with the work flow in morning shift again and i hope i will take many experience again on morning shift. So that's my daily activity on my last two weeks, thank you guyss, keep waiting for the next post. see you.


Traditional dessert setup

Microwave sponge


Mango fluid gel
Caramel sauce

Microwave sponge batter



  

Komentar

Postingan Populer